Bronies Bronies

Oh okay

This idea has been done to death. Replace MLP with comic books, figmas, Doctor Who, furries or any undesirable element of any fanbase and you got the same movie.

Animation was grand though.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Girls! Amirite guys?!?

I did enjoy the bait and switch element, that's always fun, but turning girls from video games into valley gal stereotypes? That got old in 2004. You could replace her with any other female character in MvC and it wouldn't make a difference. If you're going to parody someone, you exaggerate their personality, not make up a new one for them.

Graphics were nice enough but it's balancing on a poorly realized joke that goes on for way too long.

Also she's scottish not irish hurr durr.

redminus responds:

Angry fanboy detected

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Absolutely excellent

Your best work to date. I was laughing alot. All the little background gags were freaking awesome too. Great work.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Oh dear god no

Why did this need to be animated? It doesn't work. What comes off as "epic" in the comic turns out to be an average NG tweenfest. Yes I know it was just for shits and giggles but you can pay enough tribute to the author by enjoying his work and leaving it alone.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Animation was great

Very smooth style. I really dug it.

The writing...eh not so much. It didn't have very much in the way of jokes. It was just a play by play of the game with little to no twists. The spitter part made me smirk though. Don't take this the wrong way, I like your work but I don't think this was your best joke wise.

FRUIT FRUIT

Fantastic

Simple presentation that worked a treat. Very nice animation too.

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Finally this gets front page

I already told you what I think. Fantastic stuff.

The Transformer The Transformer

What a jolly romp

Well I do say old chap, that the animated picture show you have produced was absolutely splendid.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Very entertaining

Very humourous movie with some really great art. Great job!

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

that bear

He's living the dream. yes siree